Okay here’s the deal. This is Day one of my new 30 day challenge. I wasn’t being like this was the real deal in the first 30 days because I had something else that I was working on with a timeline that didn’t end until July 28. So this 30 Day challenge will end in unison with my other timeline.
So game on.
Things I noticed during first 30 days.
1. I was making deep connections with people and seeing results
Day 30 Challenge Amp Up! – connect deeply with MORE people. I wasn’t honestly hitting that many people per day. I found it hard to hit more than one or two.
2. My energy was higher.
3. I did get a little harder on myself and didn’t produce results when I pressured myself not only in connecting with people but in everything. I was forcing it and not paying attention to FEELING good and sitting quietly and trusting my instincts to act on tiny inspired inspirations. I MUST meditate more in the next 30 days and feel my instincts and take action on them instead of taking actions inspired or not and just taking them to be taking them.
4. I did track everything. Well almost everything.
5. I’m committed to leveraging everything.
6. I did get back into songwriting fully! Something I was only doing a little hear and there on. I’ll definitely share what I’m working on it in a week or two.
7. At some point during the challenge. I’m going to connect with Matthew and we’re going to crank a co -written hit together that is fun, postiive and upliftingly popular.
Okay end of Day 1. Who did I connect deeply with today? All I can think of is my son. I stayed with him a little longer at day camp cause he was crying. It totally made my day and his day too.
I am traveling for vacation starting Thursday and may not be able to get on web but will do something every day that I can send out as if it were that day. Also I will send off some video like Thach is doing. His video’s are fun, catchy and hilariously inspirational.
The author of this post asked to remain anonymous while documenting their 30 Day Challenge. I have agreed to serve as editor to ensure anonymity. – Kristen