Originally posted March 2009
Ben sent this message to Thach and I. I thought it would be wonderful to share with you.
Thach and I would also like to know what you have learned.
“So far… this is what I have learned from Thach and from Mathew
(This is what I am practicing daily)
1. Manifest: (set an Intention):
Clearly and specifically, expecting to receive, say what you want and need, and write it.!
2. Keep doing what you are doing: (Play the Contribution Game):
Uplift, advocate, contribute to others; sincerely help them. (place own agenda on hold)
3. Forget about “how.?” (We come from plenty, thus give plenty)
Others will want to know what I am up to.
4. Tell all what I am manifesting: (what do I want, what do I need)
Remember number 2. Others do not care what I know, until they know I care.
5. Connect Deeply: (We all have very similar needs, wants and desires)
Total and complete acceptance of all people, at all times, in all places, including me.
6. Play the perfect game: (WE are ALL CONNECTED)
Whatever is offered, take it
Whatever is suggested, do it
Whatever happens declare it PERFECT AS IS.
7. Ride the waves: (Have lots of fun.!)
Learn to love the experience, do not put life on hold.
8. It never looks like you thought it would look like, it’s always better.
(I am given what I need, not what I want) Be in the moment of excitement
9. Show gratitude: (To get more… give more)
We rise to our highest pure aspirations… we fall down to our lowest bane desires. Show gratitude.
By BEN LOMELI”